EB-4 Visa for Special Immigrants
EB-4 visas are available to special immigrants and are limited by quotas. The categories of immigrants eligible for an EB-4 include certain religious workers, broadcasters, service members, and more.
For a free immigration EB-4 visa consultation, contact the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth today at 888-517-9888.
EB-4 Visa Eligibility
EB-4 visas are limited to a very specific subset of applicants and are based on availability.
- Religious Workers
- Special Immigrant Juveniles
- G-4 International Organization or NATO-6 Employees and Their Family Members
- International Employees of the U.S. Government Abroad
- Armed Forces Members
- Panama Canal Zone Employees
- Certain Physicians
- Afghan and Iraqi Translators
- Afghan and Iraqi Nationals Who Have Provided Faith Service in Support of U.S. Operations
Each category of EB-4 visa eligibility comes with its own special rules. The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth can help you determine if you’re eligible for an EB-4 visa.
Speak to an EB-4 Visa Lawyer Today!
The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth been helping immigrants obtain permanent residence in the United States for more than three decades. Our helpful immigration lawyers provide legal guidance and offer immigration help customized to the needs our clients, focused on positive outcomes. Whether seeking a green card, temporary visa, or citizenship, our immigration team can help you meet your goals.