EB-3 Visa for Professionals (EB-3A)

Non-Immigrant Visa

Immigrants seeking an EB-3 visa for professionals must have a Bachelor’s degree or a foreign degree equivalent. A permanent, full-time job offer is required and the applicant must be performing work for which there are no qualified American workers.

Immigrants with an EB-3A visa may bring spouses (E-34 visa) and children under the age of 21 (E-35 visa) into the U.S.

To schedule a free EB-3 visa consultation, call the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth today at 888-517-9888.

EB-3A Guidelines

Professional, in the context of an EB-3 visa, means that the applicant possesses a U.S. baccalaureate degree or foreign degree equivalent. Experience or other education cannot be used as a substitute for a baccalaureate degree. An EB-3 visa for professionals requires a full-time, permanent job offer at a position that requires a Bachelor’s degree and PERM labor certification.

The sponsoring employer will need to file immigration form I-140.  They must also be able to demonstrate that they are financially able to pay the offered wage by your visa priority date.  An annual report, federal income tax return, or audited financial statement can be used to demonstrate the ability to pay your wages.

The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth is able to help you secure the documents needed to successfully obtain an EB-3 visa.

Schedule a Consultation with an EB-3A Visa Lawyer!

Since 1984 the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth has been giving expert immigration advice to immigrants from around the world, providing guidance to those who wish to live and work legally in the United States.  Our experienced immigration lawyers tailor our legal help to achieve a successful immigration outcome for our clients.  Whether seeking a green card, a temporary visa, or citizenship, our immigration law firm can help you.

Receive a free consultation – Call 888-517-9888!