EB-3 Visa for Unskilled Workers (EB-3C)

Non-Immigrant Visa

Immigrants pursuing an EB-3 visa for unskilled workers do not require an educational degree or job experience.  They must have a job offer for a permanent, non-seasonal position that is unable to be filled by qualified U.S. workers.

Immigrants who secure an EB-3C visa may bring spouses (EW-4 visa) and children under the age of 21 (EW-5 visa) with them to live in the United States.

To schedule a free EB-3 visa consultation, contact the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth today at 888-517-9888.

EB-3C Guidelines

Unskilled workers applying for an EB-3 visa must have a permanent, full-time job offer.  The position does not require any specific level of education nor training.  The job must not have any qualified workers available in the U. S. EB-3 visas for unskilled workers will require PERM labor certification.

Immigration form I-140 must be filed by your new employer. Your employer must also be able to demonstrate that they are able to pay the offered wage as of your visa priority date.  An annual report, federal income tax return, or audited financial statement may be used to demonstrate an ability to pay your wage.

The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth can assist immigrants seeking visas take the necessary steps to successfully receive an EB-3 visa.

Speak to an EB-3(C) Visa Attorney!

For over three decades the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth has been providing help to immigrants from around the world.  We explain U.S. immigration law to people who want to live and work in the United States.  Our experienced immigration lawyers offer dedicated legal assistance to help achieve your immigration goals.  Whether obtaining a green card, a temporary visa, or citizenship, our immigration legal team can help you.

Request a free consultation – Call 888-517-9888!