EB-1 Visa for Extraordinary Ability (EB-1A)
Internationally recognized professionals, athletes, teachers, and artists seeking to immigrate to the United States have the opportunity to obtain an EB-1 visa for extraordinary ability, also known as the Genius Visa.
For a free immigration visa legal consultation, call the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth today at 888-517-9888.
People seeking to enter the United States on an EB-1A visa must demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, and/or business. Internationally recognized awards, such as a Nobel Prize, Pulitzer Prize, Olympic medal, or Oscar is considered proof of extraordinary ability. Other criteria for proof of extraordinary ability is acceptable.
Criteria for Proof of Extraordinary Ability
EB-1A visa applications must provide evidence of extraordinary ability. According to the USCIS, at least 30% of the following criteria must be met:
- Receipt of lesser nationality or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
- Membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
- Published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
- Original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
- Authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
- Performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
- Command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
- Commercial successes in the performing arts
The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth can help you secure the evidence needed to successfully obtain an EB-1 visa.
Speak to an EB-1A Visa Lawyer!
Since 1984 the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth has been providing immigrants from around the world the legal advice and guidance necessary to live and work in the United States. Our dedicated immigration attorneys provide expert legal assistance to our clients designed to achieve a successful outcome. Whether looking for a green card, a temporary visa, or citizenship, our immigration experts can help you achieve your goals.