At the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth we take great pride in delivering the best Immigration legal services to our clients. Our Los Angeles Immigration Attorneys represent clients in all 50 states and across the globe. You can rest assured that our immigration attorneys will be with you each step of the way in your petition for permanent or temporary residency.
Immigration Law made easy
Applying for legal residency in the United States can be a complex and intimidating task for anyone taking it on alone. However, the likelihood of your success can increase dramatically when you have solid legal experience and a comprehensive knowledge of immigration law on your side. Our immigration law firm knows immigration law and can help you determine the best path to legal U.S. residency. Our US immigration attorneys handle immigrant and nonimmigrant visa petitions for individuals and employers, and provide comprehensive legal support throughout the process.
Dedicated Immigration Lawyers
- Family Immigrant Visas: Our Los Angeles Immigration Lawyers have extensive experience helping U.S. citizens secure green cards for spouses, children, brothers, sisters and parents living in other countries.
- Employment-Based Visas: Our firm knows immigration law and can help you determine the best path for obtaining an employment-based visa that allows you to live and work in the United States.
- Green Card Services: Permanent residency offers individuals the right and freedom to live and work permanently in the United States. Allow our Immigration Lawyers to help you through this process.
- Temporary Visas: Our clients include students, employees and employers from across the nation and around the world. Our dedicated immigration attorneys have secured temporary visas for our clients for over 30 years.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals: As of June 15, 2012, certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several key guidelines may request deferred action for a period of two years as announced by the Secretary of Homeland Security
- Citizenship & Naturalization: The ultimate goal of many people who immigrate to the United States is to become U.S. citizens. Our citizenship and naturalization lawyers have helped clients realize this dream for over 30 years.
CALL 1-888-517-9888 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth, A Professional Corporation, is dedicated to the practice of U.S. immigration law. Our offices are located in Southern California but we serve clients from all 50 states and around the world. No matter where you are located, you can count on our firm to deliver straightforward, dependable counsel designed to help you achieve legal residency in the United States.