EB-1 Visa for Outstanding Professors and Researchers (EB-1B)

Non-Immigrant Visa

Internationally-recognized teachers, researchers, and educators with a job offer in the United States are able to seek an EB-1 visa for outstanding professors and researchers.

For a complimentary immigration EB visa consultation, call the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth at 888-517-9888.

EB-1B Visa Guidelines

Teachers and researchers applying for an EB-1B visa to live and work in the United States must demonstrate international recognition for outstanding achievements in their academic field.  Applicants require a job offer from a university or other institution of higher learning that will result in tenure or a comparable research position.

Documentation Required for an EB-1B Visa

EB-1B visa applicants must include documentation attesting to their outstanding achievements. The USCIS requires two examples of documentary evidence from the following list:

  • Receipt of major prizes or awards for outstanding achievement
  • Membership in associations that require their members to demonstrate outstanding achievement
  • Published material in professional publications written by others about the alien’s work in the academic field
  • Participation, either on a panel or individually, as a judge of the work of others in the same or allied academic field
  • Original scientific or scholarly research contributions in the field
  • Authorship of scholarly books or articles (in scholarly journals with international circulation) in the field

The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth will help you provide the documentation needed to successfully obtain an EB-1 visa.

Speak to an EB-1B Visa Lawyer Today!

The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth has helped immigrants live and work in the United States since 1984 by providing expert legal advice and guidance.  Our helpful immigration lawyers offer legal assistance tailored to our clients’ needs, focused on achieving a successful outcome.  Whether seeking a green cardtemporary visa, or citizenship, our immigration advocates can help you secure your goals.

Schedule a free consultation today – Call 888-517-9888!