E-2 Treaty Investor Visa
E-2 Treaty Investors Attorney
The United States has long been a hot bed for foreign investments. Foreign nationals who wish to invest in a U.S. business may do so through the E-2 non-immigrant classification also known as the E-2 Treaty Investor Visa. Qualifying nationals must be from countries in which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation.
Call Toll FREE 1-888-517-9888
Certain employees of a treaty investor may also qualify under the E-2 classification. Spouses and children of a treaty investor or their employee may accompany them into the United States as an E-2 dependent.
A treaty investor who is currently residing in the United States in a lawful non-immigrant status may request a change of status to E-2 classification by filing form I-129. The treaty trader may also file form I-129 on behalf of an employee that is also in the United States in a lawful non immigrant status.
Los Angeles Immigration Attorneys
Guidelines and requirements to qualify for an E-2 visa differs for each unique circumstance. Contact our Los Angeles immigration lawyers to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss in detail your E-2 Treaty Investor Visa needs. Call Toll FREE 1-888-517-9888.
Qualifications of a Treaty Investor
The treaty investor must:
- Be a national of a country which has a treaty agreement with the United States.
- Have provided substantial investments in an U.S business either in the past or in the process of doing so.
- Plan to establish or maintain an investment enterprise where the investor has at least 50 percent ownership.
Qualification of an Employee of a Treaty Investor
An employee of a treaty investor must:
- Be the same nationality of the Treaty Trader.
- Employed in an executive or supervisory position or in a position with special qualifications.
Contacting a E-2 Treaty Investor Attorney
For experienced counsel and representation in obtaining an E-2 visa contact the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth, A Professional Corporation, today. Our visa attorneys provide a free initial consultation that will help determine your immigration needs. Call Toll FREE 1-888-517-9888.