Advanced Parole

Slide background

Los Angeles Immigration Attorney

Advanced Parole Lawyer

Advance Parole Representation

Are you currently residing in the United States without a valid immigrant visa and planning to travel abroad? You will need permission to re-enter the U.S when you leave. Applying for Advance Parole before you leave will insure that your adjustment of status or other green card benefits will continue to be processed once you return.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will consider that you have abandoned your adjustment of status application if you do not apply for Advanced Parole before you leave the United States. Your re-entry into the U.S. may be denied and deportation proceedings may be initiated upon your attempt to return to the U.S.

Other Reasons for Denied Re-Entery

Do not get caught off guard when re-entering the United States after traveling abroad. There are other reasons that may prevent you from being allowed to re-enter the U.S. These reasons may include evidence of criminal activity or excessive unlawful presence in the United States. Make sure you speak to one our Immigration Lawyers before you decide to travel abroad.

Contact Our Los Angeles Immigration Attorney

Contact our Southern California offices today at 1-888-517-9888 to schedule a free case evaluation to ensure your re-entry into the United States.

Do you have questions?


We are available by phone, email and contact form to answer any of your questions.

Contact Us Today


USCIS forms can be complicated to understand.  Our experienced Los Angeles Immigration Attorney are available to answer your questions.

Go to Forms

USCIS Processing Times

The USCIS usually processes cases in the order they are received.  Working with an experienced Immigration Attorney will ensure your case will be processed in a timely manner.

Processing Times..