EB-2 for Exceptional Ability
Los Angeles Immigration Attorneys EB-2 Visa
You may qualify for a employment based visa under the EB-2 category if you are able to show exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business. The USCIS defines exceptional ability in the following way, “a degree of expertise significantly above that ordinarily encoutered in the sciences, arts, or business.”
Criteria EB-2 for Exceptional Ability
You must meet at least three of the criteria listed below:
- An official academic record showing you have a degree, diploma, certificate or similar award from a college, university, school or other institution of learning relating to the area of exceptional ability
- Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in the occupation being sought
- A license to practice the profession or certification for a particular profession or occupation
- Evidence that you have commanded a salary or other remuneration for services which demonstrates exceptional ability
- Membership in professional associations
- Recognition for achievement and significant contributions to the industry or field by your peers, government entities, professional or business organizations
Let us help you in your Application Process
At the Law Offices of Scott Warmuth, we work directly and personally with all of our clients to demonstrate their qualifications and achieve a favorable outcome to their petition. Our legal team will personally walk you through all steps in the process, taking great care to tell you as precisely as possible what you need to do for the best chance of success with your EB-2 application.
Rest assured we will walk you through all steps in the process, taking great care to tell you as precisely as possible what you need to do for the best chance of success with your EB-2 application.
Contact Our Los Angeles Immigration Attorney
Contact our Southern California offices today to schedule a free case evaluation to discuss your immigration law needs with a knowledgeable lawyer.