Deferred Action Attorney
Los Angeles Immigration Attorney
As of June 15, 2012, certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several key guidelines may request deferred action for a period of two years as announced by the Secretary of Homeland Security
Free Consultation 1-888-517-9888
The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth offers free consultations for persons who wish to be considered for deferred action for childhood arrivals. Contact our office toll free at 1-888-517-9888 so that we may discuss with you the guidelines listed below:
Guidelines for Deferred Action
Stated on the USCIS website
- Under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012.
- Arrived in the United States before your 16th birthday.
- Continuously living in the United States since June 15, 2007 and up to the present
- Must be physically present in the United States on June 15th, 2012 and at the time of making your request for consideration
- Entered the United States without inspection before June 15th, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15th, 2012.
- Currently enrolled in school, graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a GED, or a veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States who has been honorably discharged; and
- Not convicted of any felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not pose a threat to public safety or national security.
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Filing Process
- Collect documents of proof that you meet the guidelines
- Complete USCIS forms I-821D, I-765, and I-765WS
- Mail forms and fees (total $465) to USCIS
- Visit an Application Support Center for biometric services
- Check the status of your request online
Law Offices of Scott Warmuth
As you may have realized, the amount of documentation required and the various forms needed to be filed to be considered for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals can be overwhelming to take on alone. Contact our Los Angeles immigration lawyers for a free consultation so that we can help you through this process without delay.
Let our experienced attorneys walk you through the process of an Employment Based Visa.
Our attorneys handle a variety of green card services, allow us to help you today.
Our dedicated legal team assists aspiring U.S. immigrants from all nations and origins.
Let us help you sort out and provide the proper documents required for consideration.
Be rewarded with all the rights and privileges that are part of U.S. citizenship.